- Tracks impeccably and works on guitar without mods, special pickups or MIDI implementation,
- Independent Effect and Dry volume knobs let you precisely control your mix at the Effects output
- Controls 1 and 2 have been designed to adjust specific parameters for each of the nine programs
- Dry output jack outputs the input signal at unity gain
- Compact, rugged, easy to use
- Comes with an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
- PRECISION: Pays homage to the iconic Fender P Bass®
- LONGHORN: Emulates the Danelectro® 6-string bass, ideal for baritone type tones
- FRETLESS: Features both electric and standup fretless basses.
- SYNTH: A tribute to the classic Taurus® Synthesizer
- VIRTUAL: Lets the user adjust the bass’s body density and neck length for a variety of bass sounds
- BOWED: Classic bowed bass
- SPLIT BASS: Makes it possible for the guitarist to play bass on the lower strings (all notes below F#3) and chords or melody with the higher strings.
- 3:03: A polyphonic salute to the sought after Roland TB-303® vintage bass synth
- FLIP-FLOP: Inspired by EHX’s Octave Multiplexer, it provides a ’70s style logic driven sub-octave generator that tracks without glitches.
Electro Harmonix B9 Bass Machine
The polyphonic BASS9 Bass Machine transforms a guitar into nine different basses and requires no special pickups, MIDI or instrument modifications. It relies on the same technology powering all EHX 9 Series pedals, like the award winning MEL9® Tape Replay Machine, but features a new algorithm maximized for transposing one to two octaves down with superior dynamics and tracking.
Öppet köp i 14 dagar Fri frakt över 1000 kr Komplett serviceverkstad
- Mer information
Ge ditt omdöme
Mer från Electro Harmonix