- CM4 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Type: Condenser microphone (permanently biased capsule)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid (slightly wide cardioid)
- Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
- (100-16000Hz+-1dB on axis, at 1m, 23C, measured with MLS noise, 1/12 octave narrow smoothing)
- Phantom power: 12 - 48V (P48 recommended for best performance)
- current consumption: <4 mA
- Impedance: <100 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 8mV/PA -42dB
- S/N ratio (DIN A-weighted/CCIR): 78dB/68dB
- Noise level: 16dB(A)
- Max SPL: 135dB @0.5% THD (130dB@24V, 120dB @ 12V)
- Size: 77mm x 20mm
- Mic holder included
Line Audio CM4 Mikrofon
This little microphone has a natural, detailed and balanced response. Perfect for natural reproduction of acoustical instruments such as members of the bowed and plucked string-families, grand piano, brass, percussion, overhead choir and voice -with a minimum of colouration. The linear off axis performance is beneficial with large sound sources and for stereo recording, preserving sound character at an angle.
Öppet köp i 14 dagar Fri frakt över 1000 kr Komplett serviceverkstad
- Mer information
Ge ditt omdöme
It's suitable for professional studio and PA use, with a pricetag at the hobbyist level!
It's very small size (about the same as a normal XLR plug) makes it easy to place, without being in the way. Its size and black colour makes it close to invisible on stage. Delivered with foam windsheild and microphone holder (clip).
During manufacturing each capsule is measured, selected, and modified by us to close tolerances. Out of range capsules are rejected. This in combination with the internal circuitry, results in a response with a unique flatness. These are quality microphones made for demanding situations.